– Open the launcher and click on Settings in the lower left corner.
– Go to the folder shown in the Settings menu under “Minecraft Dungeons Installation”.
– From the install folder, go to dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Content\Paks
– Create a new folder here called ~mods (Yes, with a ~) and put your mods in this new folder.
– When you want to launch the game, do it by running the Dungeons.exe file in your <install folder>\dungeons\dungeons folder. Running the game through the launcher will remove any mods you have installed.