Retextures Slimes to appear like their Tropical Counterpart from Minecraft: Earth!
- Open the launcher and click on Settings in the lower left corner.
- Go to the folder shown in the Settings menu under “Minecraft Dungeons Installation”.
- From the install folder, go to dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Content\Paks
- Create a new folder here called ~mods (Yes, with a ~) and put your mods in this new folder.
- When you want to launch the game, do it by running the Dungeons.exe file in your <install folder>\dungeons\dungeons folder. Running the game through the launcher will remove any mods you have installed.
Credits: Bold Muddy
This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for:
Have you ever heard of Minecraft Dungeons Mods? We bet that yes! But, if there is still someone who is not aware of it, we can fix it quickly! It is one of the best ways to improve your game in just few clicks. All you need to do is choose Minecraft Dungeons mod Download and add it to your game. We offer a great variety of different types and modifications so that everyone would find the most suitable solution. Although the best way to test it is simply to try and to explore bright new features right now.