Killer Bunny Artifact
Upon discovering Rabbits have unused attack animations, I knew what must I do! Killer Bunny Artifact replaces the Wolf Artifact with a Bunny who surely is dangerous! He can even do a backflip! SERIOUSLY!!!
- Open the launcher and click on Settings in the lower left corner.
- Go to the folder shown in the Settings menu under “Minecraft Dungeons Installation”.
- From the install folder, go to dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Content\Paks
- Create a new folder here called ~mods (Yes, with a ~) and put your mods in this new folder.
- When you want to launch the game, do it by running the Dungeons.exe file in your <install folder>\dungeons\dungeons folder. Running the game through the launcher will remove any mods you have installed.