DebugLobby map (it doesn’t require the camera mod) to explore it.
We made a variation for each of the resource packs in the game, so you can see all used blocks in the game with all resource packs now. Only use one of these .pak files at a time, they all just affect the lobby, and would override each other if multiple of them are loaded at.
- Open the launcher and click on Settings in the lower left corner.
- Go to the folder shown in the Settings menu under “Minecraft Dungeons Installation”.
- From the install folder, go to dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Content\Paks
- Create a new folder here called ~mods (Yes, with a ~) and put your mods in this new folder.
- When you want to launch the game, do it by running the Dungeons.exe file in your <install folder>\dungeons\dungeons folder. Running the game through the launcher will remove any mods you have installed.