This guide will explain how to install mods that have been made for the Minecraft Dungeons Forge API.
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Dungeons Forge.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Dungeons Forge from this site, the Minecraft Dungeons Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the Minecraft Dungeons application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft-dungeons\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft Dungeons.
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft Dungeons and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
How to install Minecraft Dungeons Mods?
Are you looking one step ahead and already searching for the next edition Minecraft Dungeons mods? The it’s definitely the right place to land! Here in our website we collect all the greatest additional files which help players to expand their field of knowledge and gain important advantage against the competitors. If you are interested in this, do a quick-run through the how to install Minecraft Dungeons mods instructions to be sure, how to implement mods as quickly as possible. That’s great new experience, if you haven’t tried it yet. It’s definitely the right time because you can’t stay behind and just look others succeeding. So, just follow the guidelines listed in how to install Minecraft Dungeons mods and go for the big change!